Friday, March 11, 2011

3/11 Score!

We stopped first at Walgreens and got the cereal cups and the PediaCare. I was able to get the 5 cereal cups, and they took off .79 each with the store coupon. I also got 3 of the PediaCare with 5.00 off each, Walgreens coupon, and my $3.00 off 2 and $2.00 off 1. That brought them to .97 cents for the 3 boxes. Total spent at Walgreens including tax $5.22, and I got back $8.00 in Register Rewards for the cereal cups! I also received another $1.50 off PediaCare coupon, and a $2.00 off 3 Pebbles Cereals.
(Just a disclaimer, if you are in Sheboygan, don't go to the Walgreens on 14th for this cereal deal, they are out of the Fruity Pebbles lol).

Next stop was Target, where I got 2 4 pack travel Shout wipes for .97c both with 1.00 off coupons, so free, and the Men's Dove, which is $3.99 at our store, with a $2.00 manufacturer coupon, and $1.00 Target coupon, so .99c. Total spent at Target $1.18.

Walmart was a flop, which was kinda good because I forgot my coupons outside anyway!! They got rid of their .99 c coupon station, and they do NOT have the Rayovac Lithium batteries. I have heard rumors that Home Depot has them, so I will try that soon.

My total spent today $6.40. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment