Friday, March 11, 2011

3/11 Shopping

I guess I will be taking 3 of the kiddos with me today for some shopping in the AM (got a concert this afternoon!). 3 stops again, Walgreens, Walmart, and Target, in no particular order.

Walgreens deals for today:

The rest of my PediaCare bottles,
I have 2, save $2.00 on any PediaCare, and 1 save $3.00 on 2 PediaCare coupon left. The store coupon says limit of 3, so I'll have to save that last coupon for tomorrow or another trip today!
PediaCare coupon:
$2.00 off 1 PediaCare
Print two, then you use the Walgreens coupon out of the flier for 2 four ounce bottles ($6.99 each), total cost FREE!
Next thing at Walgreens:
Buy 5 Post Fruity Pebbles cereal cups at $0.79 each with in ad coupon, pay $3.95 + tax, and get back two $4.00 Register Rewards! A $4.00 moneymaker!

Walmart:
Hopefully you guys printed your Rayovac coupons with the Spring Forward Giveaway!!
I was able to get two $9.99 off of any pack of lithium 9V, and two $.99 off of any Rayovac 9V. I am going to see what kind of deal I can get. Pretty sure that it will be close to free, with a possible moneymaker depending on the price of the lithiums if they carry them.

Target:
Men's Dove Deoderant has reset!
Print two of the $2.00 off Men's Dove Deodorant here Men's Dove, Coupons.com
Then print two of the $1.00 off Dove Men's Care products here: Target Dove Men's Care Coupon
Final price, free-.99cents depending on your store. (I was at my limit somehow so only able to get on Target Coupon! Poo)
I am also going to check out the travel pack of Shout Wipes.
You can print them here Coupons.com Shout Wipes.
It may or may not be available to you. The coupon is for $1.00 off any Shout wipes, and the travel wipes are said to be .99C. We'll see if I can find them!

I'll come back and report on my winnings later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment