Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Coupon Mom! My name is Beth, just like it says up there ^^, I started this blog to help friends and strangers alike save some money on their normal shopping with coupons. 
I recently was introduced to coupons myself, and am amazed how many things I have gotten for very cheap or free! The most important thing to keep in mind with coupons is to only use the ones for the items that you already use. You're not going to save any money if you are a Parent's Choice diaper user, and all of a sudden you start using Huggies with a $1.00 off coupon for example. 

I would also like to give 95% of my credit to the following sites:
Without these sites I would have no idea what *I* am even doing. I am just going to give you guys an insight on the coupons that I think are practical deals, and show you exactly how I do what I do.

I will also be able to bring you guys to the store with me and show you how I use my coupons live. You simply need to 'subscribe' to my show here:
I will try my best to schedule times that I go to the store on a regular basis.
With all this being said, welcome to my blog and I hope I can save you as much as I save myself!

3 comments:

  1. Go beth Go!

    Also, check out the 'reactions' that you can have for your blog. they are pretty convienent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be in that 'add a gadget' thing.. I'll figure it out, there's so many things and colors you can change, it's confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can advertise on here and earn money, coupons, more freebies. Not sure exactly how it works but was given that info a few months ago:) HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BETH!!

    ReplyDelete