Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new way to get free samples (and maybe get paid too?)

I was led to this site from my personal favorite coupon blog, hip2save. The new site is bzzagent.com. Basically what you do is sign up and they give you things to try, either on the computer, or in a box to your house. Pretty cool to me! The other bonus for this program is that you can earn myponts points, and use your points to buy things online. Just getting free things to try won me over. 


That being said, my first thing to try was Educator.com. 


You're right, I was thinking, what the heck? Once I gave it a try I found it pretty interesting, IF it is something relevant to you. It says it's aimed toward middle school through college students. From what I tested out (what I was interested in) I will break it down into two sections, Math, and Biology. 


Math: If this program is aimed toward middle school students it is WAAAY too complicated. I couldn't even understand some of this stuff! Even the basic math is advanced algebra. The 'tutor' for basic  math was very interesting and it is an actual person.


Biology: I'll start by saying that I LOVE biology. It was my favorite topic in high school. This was just plain boring. Even the beginning section, 'Welcome to Biology' was really not relevant to what biology IS. It didn't even give you the definition of biology. 


Overall I would NOT spend $35.00 JUST for the 'basic' program. Unfortunately I think paying for a real life tutor would be more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment