Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Damn you coffee maker!! ... and other stuff.

So on two weeks of the month, Rob gets up at 5:50AM and I reset the alarm for 6:50 for myself. This morning I knew something was wrong because I heard him use the microwave. Microwave noise = no coffee. Damn. So I roll myself out of bed and sure enough the coffee maker finally bit the dust. I guess this gives me a reason to visit our closing K-Mart and see if they have any left. Unfortunately they are no longer accepting coupons at this store. If they don't have one there I'll have to head over to Walmart... again. I have a printed 'free' chip coupon that I want to try there anyway to see if they will still accept it (their new coupon policy says no printed free coupons). I'll be sure to let you guys know if I had any luck.


Today also may be another trip to Walgreens because there are two new PediaCare coupons you can print to get more FREE PediaCare products. 

Buy 1 PediaCare Pain Reliever Oral Suspension 4oz $6.99
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Plus, use the $5/1 in ad coupon
Final cost FREE!


I will be able to combine this with the other $3/2 coupon that I have and get 3 more bottles for about $1.00. The $3/2 coupon is also on coupons.com if you did not print it already. Walgreens ad states a limit of 3 bottles per transaction though. 

Another visit to Target will be in my near future as well because coupons.com finally posted up the Shout coupon in my area. 
$1/1 ANY Shout product
The Shout 4-Pack travel size wipes are priced at $0.97 at Target, so FREE after the coupon! You can print two of these as well. 



Just a side note I want to remind all of you that if you have Swagbucks, use your Swagbucks coupon site to print from coupons.com!!! You will get 10 Swagbucks for every coupon you print from there that you redeem. It credits in 8-12 weeks. 
 Don't know what Swagbucks is? 
Swag Bucks are the web's premier digital dollar. Accumulate at your own pace and redeem them for exclusive Swagbucks.com prizes.
How it works:
You earn Swagbucks by searching the web, watching videos, doing surveys, even trading in old electronics!
What can you buy with Swagbucks? Well I save mine (450) for $5.00 Amazon cards, but they have everything from Digital Wallpapers to Ps3s to $500 QVC giftcards. If you want to sign up, simply follow this link Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment